The W Club Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the rights and benefits attaching to membership of The W Club and to the sale of all products and services by The W Club through this web site www.thewclub.co.uk
- The W Club (“the Club”) is the trading name of Glenkeir Whiskies Limited (“Glenkeir”). It is not a formally constituted club and use of the expressions “member” and “membership” do not connote membership of any legally constituted union, club or other unincorporated association.
- The Whisky Shop is the trading name of Glenkeir.
- Products and services provided by the Club are provided by Glenkeir. “Dram-a-month” and “Explorer Safari” are trading names owned by Glenkeir.
- Membership of the Club is obtained by purchasing or otherwise subscribing for membership and being entered on to the database of members held by Glenkeir.
- No person under the age of 18 years shall be permitted to join the Club or purchase any of the Club’s products or services.
- All published benefits, rights and services attaching to membership of the Club are at the discretion of Glenkeir and may be modified, superseded or withdrawn by Glenkeir at any time without notice.
- All statements of opinion or fact made in this website and in all announcements and literature issued by the Club are all believed to be correct at the time of publication and are made in good faith. However they are not guaranteed to be accurate or correct and no person shall rely on them.
- Prices shown on listings pages include Excise Duty and VAT at the rates currently applicable in the UK.
- All prices published on this site constitute an invitation to treat rather than an offer capable of acceptance by any purchaser.
- Such prices are published in good faith and are believed to be correct. However, Glenkeir reserves the right to alter or change prices at any time up until delivery of the product selected.
- Special discounts offered to Club members, either in store or on any of Glenkeir’s websites are at the discretion of Glenkeir and are strictly subject to availability of stocks. Offers only constitute an invitation to treat and may be modified, changed or withdrawn by Glenkeir without notice.
- All products and services offered are subject to availability and are not guaranteed or assured.
- Any products or services highlighted as being subject to a promotional price have previously been available at the higher indicated price on The Whisky Shop website or in more than one of their stores.
- Items containing alcohol can only be ordered by and delivered to those aged 18 or over and must not be purchased for onward supply to persons under 18 (UK).
- Those that access the site from locations outside the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
- Goods must be checked at the time of delivery and any damage notified to The Club immediately.
- Goods are dispatched to the delivery destination supplied by the customer. The Club relies solely on all information supplied by a member as to the person, destination and method of delivery and makes no independent checks or enquiries. Where The Whisky Shop makes a delivery promise in respect of any goods or services, we will use our best endeavours only to fulfil that promise. Such a promise does not confer strict liability on The Whisky Shop and the customer’s entitlement to damages, if any, arising from late of failed delivery shall be limited to refund of the purchase price, including delivery charges.
- Goods are dispatched entirely at the member’s own risk. However, ex gratia, the Club will replace all subscription products destroyed or substantially damaged in transit, through no fault of the recipient. A member’s or customer’s entitlement to damages, if any, arising from late or failed delivery of any product or service shall be limited to refund of the purchase price, including delivery charges.
- Goods are dispatched by third party courier and their Terms and Conditions apply. If said courier attempts to deliver in accordance with its Terms and Conditions but fails to do so, the goods may be returned to The Club. In the event that the goods are so returned and they are undamaged, the member may apply for a refund of up to 50% of the purchase price.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of publication. Glenkeir makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy of any or all of the information on this site.
- Glenkeir reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion.
The W Club is a trading name of GlenKeir Whiskies Limited.
Registered Office: SUITE 2 (GROUND REAR) MELISA HOUSE, 3 BRAND PLACE, BRAND STREET, GLASGOW G51 1DR
Company Reg. No: SC 261795
VAT No: 829 8429 79